[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - export problem to pmdg ngx fm remote pc

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:17 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:19 am 

hi,

I have uac turn off and run fsbuild as administrator,when export flightplan to pmdg ngx fm remote pc it shows unable to create(ok to fsx). I have different version of airac on pmdg and fsbuild, will that cause this problem. do I have to pay twice to update it since I run fsbuild on remote pc. thank you

can u teach me how to export flightplan on fsbuild with number for example wmkkwsss001 so ngx can read it. tks

regards
jwang

[FSBUILD]
AUTOREFRESH_DELAY=1
AIRCRAFT=B737-800 w/ CFM56-7B26
SBPC_SERVER=vatsim.net
ROUTELINE=1
AUTOGEN_RTE_LIMIT=2000
NAVLOGTITLE=AMERICA WEST VIRTUAL
NAVLOGIMAGEBOTTOM=750
NAVLOGIMAGELEFT=20
NAVLOGTEXTTOP=720
NAVLOGIMAGEFILE=awebanner.jpg
NAVCHKDUPDIST=100
WEATHERPROG=ACTIVESKY

[MS-FLIGHTSIMULATOR]
FS_HOME=\\CHARLIE-PC\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT GAMES\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X
FS2004_PLN=\\CHARLIE-PC\USERS\CHARLIE\MY DOCUMENTS\FLIGHT SIMULATOR X FILES
F1ATR72_RTE=\\CHARLIE-PC\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT GAMES\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X\Fl
SSWA310_FPN=C:\FS\FS2002\SSW
SB3_FP=S:\SB4
FSINN_FP=S:\FSFDT\FSCOPILOT\FLIGHTPLANS
IVAP_FP=C:\FS\IVAO\IVAP
FSACARS_FSA=C:\FS\FSACARS
FSC_PLN=C:\FS\FSC
VASFMC_FMC=C:\FS\VASFMC
FPI_FSB=C:\FS\FPI CLIENT
FSMETEO=C:\FS\FSMETEO
ACTIVESKY=C:\FS\FS2004\MODULES\ASV6
WEATHERCTR=C:\FS\FS2002\MODULES\WEATHERCENTER2\OFFLINE2.WCA
GATEKEEPER=C:\PROGRAM FILES\GATEKEEPER
MAPCREATE=C:\FS\MAPCREATE

[FLY!]
INFOMETAR=C:\FS\FLY! II\INFOMETAR

[PS1]
PS1_FMS=C:\FS\PS13

[X-PLANE]
XPLANE_HOME=C:\FS\XPLANE8

[STARTUP]
CLEARMAP_BEFORE_BUILD
DISPRTEWPTSONMAP
WINDS_ALOFT
RVSM_FL
FSX_GPS
PMDG737NG
AUTOREFRESH_ON
LOADNATS
LOADPATCOSWNATS

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:35 pm 

Assign a drive letter for your remote drive, and it will work.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:01 pm 

Sorry, I am not very good with computer. Can u show me how to assign drive letter on remote pc. Thank you.

Regards
Jwang

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:19 pm 

It's easy... open windows explorer and click on 'Computer', then in the menu bar click 'Map Network Drive', select a drive letter and make sure you choose 'reconnect at logon' - you're done and the drive letter you selected will stay the same.

DJ

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:10 pm 

I did what u told me to do, choose drive z and folder \\charlic-pc\program file(86)\microsoftgame\microsoftflight simulator x on my remote pc (It shows on networklocation).But fsbuild still give me unable to create. Did I miss anything. Tks

Regards
Jawing

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 5:51 pm 

Now that you have mapped your remote computer to a drive, you need to change the path to z:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT GAMES\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X wherever \\CHARLIE-PC\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT GAMES\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X appears in your fsbuild2.cfg file. It would be a great help to you to rename your fsbuild2.cfg file to fsbuild2.bkp and let fsbuild create a new one when it next runs - then set FS_HOME=z:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT GAMES\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X and any other options you want and save them.

In answer to your earlier question - if you are using Navigraph AIRAC data you need pay only once for a cycle.

DJ

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 9:27 pm 

Thanks a lot for the reply, will try later.

Regards
Jwang

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:53 am 

I fail again, I have save and set fs_home=z:\program file(x86)\Microsoft game\Microsoft flight simulator x in fsbuild and update to same version of airac on pmdg and fsbuild. but fsbuilf still give me unable to create pmdg 737 fmc file z:\program file(x86)\Microsoft game\Microsoft flight simulator x\pmdg\flighplans\wmkkwsss.rte. anythingelse I can do. thank you

following is the new cfg file after create bkp file

[FSBUILD]
AUTOREFRESH_DELAY=1
MAGYEAR=2005
AIRCRAFT=B737-800 w/ CFM56-7B26
SBPC_SERVER=www.vatsim.net

[MS-FLIGHTSIMULATOR]
FS_HOME=Z:\PROGRAM FILES(X86)\MICROSOFT GAMES\MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X

[FLY!]

[PS1]

[X-PLANE]

[STARTUP]
CLEARMAP_BEFORE_BUILD
DISPRTEWPTSONMAP
PMDG737NG
AUTOREFRESH_ON

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:24 pm 

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:50 pm 

Mea culpa - it's been a while since I played with network drives. Ernie is, of course, correct. Sorry about the misdirection.

DJ

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:38 pm 

U are properly going to scream at me, I set and save fs_home=z: in fsbuild but still unable to create z:\pmdg\flightplans\wmkkwsss.rte. I recheck the mapping z:\\charlic-pc\program file(x86)\microsoft game\microsoft flight simulator x. Tks

Regards
Jwang

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:56 pm 

A couple of possibilities here - first, FSBuild "as administrator" and second, make sure that your user on the FSBuild machine has full read/write privileges to the FSX directory and all sub-directories on the FS machine.

DJ

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:12 pm 

Ok tks for the help and time .

Regards
Jwang

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:17 am 

I am going to give it last try before I input it manually to fmc, can u pls show me the following:

1) how to make sure user on the fsbuild has full read/write privilieges.
2) is there anyway I can change the path fm z:\pmdg\flightplans to z:\pmdg\flightplans\ngx

like I say I am not very good with computer, thanks for your help and patience

regards
jwang

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:16 am 

Sharing across Win7 systems gets a bit complicated. You will need to open the Control Panel go to the Network and Sharing Center and choose 'Choose Homegroup and sharing options' and read the help material; you will also need to change the folder sharing properties.

There is no way I know of to change the path to ...ngx and it is unnecessary anyway. The NGX doesn't care which folder (flightplans or NGX) it uses.

DJ