Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:38 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: RwyInfo V2 and Vista
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:07 pm 

Hi all: I've been using RwyInfo V2 for a few years now with FS9 running on Windows XP - no problems, good gauge, very helpful.

However, I've just moved up (or down depending upon your experiences) to Windows Vista. Loaded FS9 OK but when I transferred my 'planes over, RwyInfo V2 now refuses to work in any of them.

Even when I download and install anew - nothing! Click the "RWYINFO" icon and up comes the gauge: enter Airport's ICAO code & hit "ENTER" - just one big nothing.

Has anybody else had this problem? As the gauge worked fine with XP, I just can't help but think it's a Vista-orientated thing. Whatever, I'd just like my RwyInfo back. Help?!

Kayjaysee

Post subject: Re: RwyInfo V2 and Vista
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:15 pm 

kayjaysee wrote:
Hi all: I've been using RwyInfo V2 for a few years now with FS9 running on Windows XP - no problems, good gauge, very helpful.

However, I've just moved up (or down depending upon your experiences) to Windows Vista. Loaded FS9 OK but when I transferred my 'planes over, RwyInfo V2 now refuses to work in any of them.

Even when I download and install anew - nothing! Click the "RWYINFO" icon and up comes the gauge: enter Airport's ICAO code & hit "ENTER" - just one big nothing.

Has anybody else had this problem? As the gauge worked fine with XP, I just can't help but think it's a Vista-orientated thing. Whatever, I'd just like my RwyInfo back. Help?!

Kayjaysee

You have to move the data files as well . the prwydata.txt, and pnavdata.txt files.

the should be the /rwyinfo subfolder of your FS main folder.

Regards.
Ernie.

Post subject: RwyInfo V2 and Vista
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:50 pm 

Hi Ernie - how was that for a speedy reply! Many thanks. You were right of course, my 2 data files were just sitting on their ownsome in FS9 main directory. Put them into a subfolder and - Hey presto! - all back in working order.

Great job & thanks again.

Kayjaysee

Post subject: Re: RwyInfo V2 and Vista
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:11 am 

Hello, Could anyone please tell me the data for adding this airport to RwyInfo. Many thanks.