Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: CRJ/ERJ Gauges ?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:03 pm 

Hi Ernie,

Hope all is well with you. Just wondering - as your ISGSIM gauges have spoiled me... It seems that I don't enjoy flying two of my absolute favorite Freeware aircraft anymore - the POSKY CRJ/ERJ... I had them setup with Reality XP Jetline gauges on a custom panel I made myself and used for years... The Reality XP GNS430 was used as my NAV source - which we all know is pretty unrealistic... I'm now hooked on your FMC flight...

Would you have any plans to create a gauge for either/both these fine aircraft ? Now I can't speak for everyone but I would think most would admit - we have gotten more than our money's worth out off all the upgrades and patches you have provided at no cost through the years... Maybe it's time to start a new pack for additional charges to motivate you through all the work that would be required ?

LOL - now as long as I am asking for the moon - a generic EICAS engine gauge similar to Reality XP would also be greatly appreciated...

One other thought - has anyone ever considered trying to connect gauges through an IPAD ? It sure seems that an FMC that could run on an IPAD would be a match made in heaven... The ability to program an FMC via a touch screen would be pretty slick... I don't know if it would be possible - but - I think it could generate a great deal of revenue for someone that could pull it off...

Thanks for listening and good luck with whatever you are working on...

Regards,
Scott