[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - Fsbuild 2.4.0.18 Update (Pre-Release)

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:44 pm 

Unless you are familiar with Win7's special handling of the 'program files' directory with regard to permissions, you are better off avoiding it with legacy programs like fs9,FSX and many installers.

DJ

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 am 

OK, I took your advice and created a new path....C:/FSbuild. Everything is working as it should, so far. Many thanks.

Ron

PS.....what exactly is the issue with "program files"??

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 am 

"what exactly is the issue with "program files"??"

It is "owned" by Microsoft software and operational restrictions are enforced.
Which causes problems if you are not a programmer teckie type!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:57 am 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:30 am 

Hello;

Today I tried to install this update,but I had all kinds of problems,Fsbuild would not work anymore,and FSC wouldn't start either,I had to re-install FSC again,to correct the problem.Before installing this update,everything was working,I have Fsx installed on the D-drive,along with all other add-ons,but let Fsbuild install itself,it went to the C drive.Should I install Fsbuild in the D drive along with all iother Fsx related products,to prevent problems like this.

Mark

Fsx Acceleration SP2
Installed on the D drive
Windows 7 64bit system

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 am 

Mark,

"Today I tried to install this update,but I had all kinds of problems,Fsbuild would not work anymore,"

** Was there an error message or what?

"and FSC wouldn't start either,I had to re-install FSC again,to correct the problem."

** I do not understand why FSBuild would cause FSC not to start?
** What version of FSC do you have?
** And now, is FSC working with FSBuild (ver15) installed?
** If so, what has changed to let it work?

"Before installing this update,everything was working,I have Fsx installed on the D-drive,along with all other add-ons,but let Fsbuild install itself,it went to the C drive.Should I install Fsbuild in the D drive along with all iother Fsx related products,to prevent problems like this."

** FSBuild can be installed on any drive.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:08 am 

Hello;

Thank you for your reply,yes there was an error message with FSC,could not find a certain file,can't remember which one it was,I have FSC 9.0 installed,yes FS Build was working before I added the update.had no problems at all,I have no idea what changed when I downloaded this?,I have it installed in the same exact location as before,on my D drive,along with all other FSX programs.

Mark

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:49 am 

Mark,

Maybe you could explain exactly what your problem is now?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:02 pm 

Ernie,

Any idea when the FSB2.4 documentation will be available?

Thanks,
Ron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:56 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:25 pm 

FSbuild .17 show as .16 ( in header and "about FSB) when FSB is started.
But the fix (.17) works ok.

On 4-27-11 I downloaded .17 and it worked fine ... and the header is .17.
I have no idea why I had a problem in the first place but all ok now.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:10 pm 

Build 17 navdata 05

Route FIMP to OMDB doing an autoroute crashes FSB, or get an error of awytmp file can not be read

Regards

James

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:18 pm 

James,

Is this the only route with a problem?

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:37 pm 

well, it was first route I tried since I upgraded it to version 17. I did a couple of trys of simple routes, EGBB to EGPH etc and they seemed to work without any errors, but the FIMP to OMDB route wont work, it seems to get stuck into a loop. and created various errors, as mentioned above.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:46 pm 

I tried it today,

I was able to repduce the issue, its hanging on something in the Navdata.

I'll post a fix by the weekend.

Regards.
Ernie.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next