[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - Fsbuild 2.4.0.18 Update (Pre-Release)

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:26 pm 

Re: MMYN to KMCO plan using released 2-4-18. I inserted the same route from the images and all turned out well. I installed over previous version .17, not a clean install.

Is your pc set up for US language number formats?

Referring to misplaced waypoints. In FSBuild2.cfg I have in the [FSBUILD] section:
NAVCHKDUPDIST=100

which for local non-unique labeled 'soft' waypoints might help. Some NDB waypoints are not unique.

Attachments:
MYNN-KMCO FSB 2-4-18.jpg
MYNN-KMCO FSB 2-4-18.jpg [ 152.85 KiB | Viewed 193105 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 am 

Hi all
Guys i have a strange issue here...
When i am loading the flight plan created with fsbuild (latest ver.) in PSS a320 FMC it loads correct but it misses the IRS coordinates in the INIT PAGE of the FMC. It shows 0000.0N (LONG) and 0000.0E (LAT)
I didnt had this problem with previous versions.
Any idea please??
Thank you in advance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 pm 

airborne,

The data in the generated route files is precisely the same as in previous versions (comparing with 3.7.6.2)... what AIRAC version are you using for FSBuild and what version are you using for PSS?

DJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:05 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:53 pm 

Well had a re-install of the software but the problem is the same
dont know what is going on and it is a bit strange
any help would be great!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:57 pm 

I see what you are saying, and I think I know why it's happening... the route files don't contain the origin and destination latitudes and longitudes; I have no idea what version might have quit putting it in, since the oldest files I have on hand date back to 2008. If it's any consolation, the displayed fields are generally only used if there is a discrepancy between what's displayed and the actual position. I only know of two possible solutions: the first is to use the FS flightplan that FSB generates which is what I generally do since no special data is stored in either the FSB or FS (like DME arcs, etc) plans - the FS plan does contain the coordinates of the origin airport and the FMC displays it. Second, you can enter the plan manually and that should display the coordinates as well. Frankly, it's been my experience that entering the plans manually gets the best result because it will pick up any special SID/STAR data in the AIRAC and use it - FSB and FS plans won't. You can, of course, have the procedure charts open and massage the FP to reflect it but for shorter flights it's just as easy to put the route data in by hand and get the restrictions automatically.

DJ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:15 pm 

Hello DJ
yes i know it is a bit strange that it doesnt display the coordinates when loading the flight plan (at the origin airport). Well i definitely agree with you. i prefer to spend a couple of minutes entering the FP manually. was used with the previous version (2.3.7.2) to load them and then correct it by hand. had a little hope that it would be the same with 2.4.x.x, but it ok
i will use it only for flight planning :)
but in the future if i will find a solution to this problem i will definitely share it with you so some other guys could have a solution
thank you again for your help
cheers :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:22 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:27 pm 

How to get GoogleMaps show the route in its window? So far it gives me Not Found page. Do I need to be logged in my google account or something else?

Thanks,
Sabre10.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:53 pm 

Now GoogleMaps tab shows me KLAS KPDX route no matter what I build or AUTO GENERATE. How can I make it show something different?

Thanks,
Sabre10.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:20 pm 

Make sure that you have checked the "Export to..." Googlemaps in the menu and checked the box in the Options page treeview. Also make sure that any firewall you may be using isn't blocking. Also see this thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4230&hilit=googlemaps

DJ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:55 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:15 am 

can we please have a working link to the latest update (which I assume is 2.4.0.2)?

Appreciate your support

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:19 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:58 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9