Using InfoMetar with Fsbuild 2.0.
- Go to the Options/Export Directories page.
- Find the InfoMetar row in the Export Directories table (should be near the bottom), click on the
'Browse' button to find and select your InfoMetar folder. Press 'Ok' when done.
- Go to the 'Settings' tab and press the 'Save Config Options' button.
- Shut down, and restart Fsbuild for the new settings to take effect.
(Build a FLY!2 Flight plan user Infometar weather).
- Select Flight Plan as normal.
- Go to the Options menu, and select the FLY!II menu item.
- Go to the 'Build Options' menu, and select the 'Include Autoweather', and 'Start Infometar on autoweather' option'.
- Build route as normal, and the end of the Build process the InfoMetar Program will start.
By default the 'random' weather option is used for InfoMetar, optionally you
can use the InfoMetar download realweather option automatically.
In the Fsbuild2.cfg file in the 'FSBUILD' section use the
'INFOMETAR_LOAD' parameter. [FSBUILD] ... INFOMETAR_LOAD=ftp