[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - Export paths of addons

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Export paths of addons
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:17 pm 

I have a PC with Windows 7 64 Bit and Flight Simulator X. In my version of FSBUILD2.3.1 is near no export-path in my of FS_HOME right. When I set FS_HOME to my FSX folder, all the export-paths are wrong. How can I change them.
:?:
Gretings

Kurt Bong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:43 pm 

The same here with vista 64 !! I have Most of export path wrong and when i export it dopesnt export anything.. How can i change them ? Thanks
Alfredo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:09 pm 

I am having a similar problem in that I can set the path to where my .pln files are stored but when I try to export nothing happens. Moreover, the path is not retained between instances of running FSBuild. I am running 2.3.1 build 209 under XP at the SP3 level. I also notice that FSBuild is advertised as supporting Radar Contact but I find no entry in the options tab for RC.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:25 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:04 pm 

For FSX it is pointing to FSX's root directory where the exe file is located. Is it not so that if you are exporting to FSX the plan should show up in the list of plans within FSX regardless of the aircraft or have I missed something in the FSBuild concept? As far as who should be asked about FSBuild support for a product listed as supported I would expect this forum to be the place to start.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:26 pm 

For FSX it is pointing to FSX's root directory where the exe file is located.

OK.

Is it not so that if you are exporting to FSX the plan should show up in the list of plans within FSX regardless of the aircraft or have I missed something in the FSBuild concept?

Yes, it is so. You have not missed anything. If you told it to export to MSFS...
But in your post you said "I am having a similar problem in that I can set the path to where my .pln files are stored"
Which is not where the exe file is?
I just also asked about aircraft ... you do not have to answer that question.

As far as who should be asked about FSBuild support for a product listed as supported I would expect this forum to be the place to start.
I do not have RC.
So, I just asked "if" you had asked RC ... you do not have to answer that question.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:29 pm 

Yes, in my original post I did say that I had set the path to where the pln files were stored but have corrected that to where the FSX exe is stored so that is put to rest. I have also resolved the issue of FSBuild not retaining the path as I had not realized that I had to go to another tab to save. Seems that I missed that when I originally read the tutorials. So as it stands now I am pointing to the correct path but the plan is not showing up is FSX's list of stored plans. I much appreciate the help so far and hope that I can resolve this export issue as I do like the product.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:22 pm 

After you build a plan there will be a results box displayed.
Post here a readable screen shot of it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:45 pm 

Atached is the screen after I did the build.

Attachments:
Flight Plan.JPG
Flight Plan.JPG [ 215.77 KiB | Viewed 15050 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:53 pm 

No,

Right after you click the build button or autogen build there will appear a box in the middle of your screen.
That is the "results" box.

Do a screenshot of it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am 

No such box appears on the screen. The only place I see anything is in the little box near the top that says Build Complete.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:57 pm 

After I build a route I see this:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:59 pm 

I do not receive ny such box at any time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:14 pm 

Before you build your plan did you go to the top "menu" and click on "Export to"?
And then check where you want the plan exported to?
Then build your plan?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:29 pm 

Ok. I tried clicking on export first and then generated the flight plan. This time I got a results box that said that it could not create a file in my folder where the flight plans for FSX are stored. Aparently it is getting a pointer from fsx to where it stores the fligt plans within the My Documents folder structure but cannot create the file there.