[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - "Unable to Open Magvar Table WMM.COF"

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:05 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:15 pm 

Hey,
I have some problems with my FSBuild 2:

Everytime when I switch "Auto Generate", FSBuild shows the following message: "Unable to Open Magvar Table WMM.COF.
What does that mean? How can I solve this problem?

Thanks for your attention and reply in advance.

Sincerely,
rakitic10

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:57 pm 

hey again, I already have tried what has been said before in this thread:http://www.fsbuild.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1914&p=7965&hilit=unable+unable+to+open#p7965
but the problem is still there, I don't know what to do now :(

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:27 pm 

The wmm.cof file needs to be in your main Fsbuild folder.

This file was included in the ver 2.3 Installer, so run the Installer again.

If you are using a shortcut make sure the shortcut is pointing to the correct folder.

Check the 2nd item first.

Regards.
Ernie.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:07 pm 

Hey,
thanks for the quick reply.
However, there is not any file called wmm.COF in my main FSBuild directory. There are many .idx-files, but not the wmm.cof.
In the area of files beginning with a v or w, there are only:
- VORNDBMAP.mgb
- World5.dwg
I reinstalled it many times, the problem is always available.

Is there any opportunity to get this WMM.COF file?
Regards,
N.E.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:10 pm 

Oh dear, I am sorry. :D Now it works without any problems.
The last times, I reinstalled it via "Uninstall FsBuild.exe", now I installed the setup over the existing FSBuild.
Now it works. :D
Thx a lot,
Regards!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:48 am 

I too have this issue but I am unable to fix it. It always fails on the 500th route and I have airac 1309.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:42 am 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:40 pm 

The 500th route is from cyyc to kden. It always crashes on trying to configure that route. Also, I downloaded and installed that new one(2010) and it did not work. Is there another setting I must change?

EDIT: I also found the fsberror log and this is what is reads:

Err: Variable str5 Size of 55 Exceeds Allocated Size of 50
Err: Variable str5 Size of 51 Exceeds Allocated Size of 50

EDIT 2: I get this problem when going to file->batch build current category

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:34 pm 

The error you are getting sounds unrelated to WMM.cof - I get CYYC STAM6.GADKI Q957 VOBUK COUTS J13 BIL J136 MBW.RAMMS6 KDEN for that route. Why are you attempting a batch build of the current category (which would be all the plans in fsb_fplans.txt unless you've changed it) rather than generating a plan for cyyc-kden which is what autogenerate would give you? There are thousands of plans in that file that have nothing to do with cyyc or kden (most of which are long out of date and will generate errors) and its size far exceeds (apparently) what FSBuild can handle. You should also be sure that you have rebuilt the map database after installing the 1309 airac.

DJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:20 am 

I was just looking for a simple way to export routes to be flown in fsx without having to generate each individual route as i need it. I was just looking for more "on the fly"( :lol: ) routes.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:12 am 

You really can't get there at the moment - there are two limits: the first is probably the number of flight plans you can do, and the second is the accuracy of the flightplans vis a vis the current AIRAC. My testing shows that errors will hang the application and the flightplan files included are long out of date. Maybe Ernie (the dev) can add more information.

DJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:48 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:26 am 

This file was included in the ver 2.3 Installer, so run the Installer again.