[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - Weird situation

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Weird situation
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:31 am 

Hi, i Have this strange situation with FsBuild, when i create a Flight plan im not able to select the stars/ sids on the airports, i tried all with no results. Any suggestion? Photo attached, thanks

I tried with the fsbuild ver 2.4 update too, having the same result, no STARS AND SIDS

Juan

Attachments:
la foto.jpg
la foto.jpg [ 119.6 KiB | Viewed 12327 times ]

Post subject: Re: Weird situation
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:53 am 

It would be a lot easier to answer your question if you took your picture from in front of the computer rather than at an angle that makes it almost unreadable. From what I can see you have a broken installation of FSB I suggest you uninstall it and reinstall.

DJ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:17 pm 

I reinstalled 2 times and still the problem

New photo with the problem in red circles

Thanks

Juan

Attachments:
la_foto.JPG
la_foto.JPG [ 97.48 KiB | Viewed 12311 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:56 pm 

I can't tell what OS you are running, but if it is Win7 or Vista you need to run the installer and the program from the right click menu item "run as administrator". What I see tells me your installation is broken.

DJ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:15 am 

Im running Windows 7 64 bits and i ran the installer with admin rights and 2 times, anyway, im giving up and try to find another software.

Thanks for the help

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:35 pm 

The problem seems to be with my WINDOWS 7 64 BITS, i installed the program in another pc running W7 64 too but without the fsx and FSBUILD runs perfect so:

Any advise on windows 7 64B that may be causing the problem?
Thanks

Juan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:09 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:45 pm 

Here is what i did and worked:}

Thanks

Juan

Turn Off UAC Using Group Policy

For Windows 7 Ultimate, Business or Enterprise edition which has Local Group Policy, or computer joined to domain and has Active Directory-based GPO, the group policy can be used to disable UAC for local computer or many computer across large networks at once.

1.Enter GPedit.msc in Start Search to run Local Group Policy editor. (Or gpmc.msc to run Group Policy Management Console for AD-based domain GPO editor).
2.Navigate to the following tree branch:
Computer Configuration -> Windows Settings -> Security Settings -> Local Policies -> Security Options

In GPMC, browse to the required GPO which is linked to the domain or OU where the policy wants to apply.

3.Locate the following policy in the right pane:
User Account Control: Behavior of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode

Set its value to Elevate without prompt.

4.Locate the following policy in the right pane:
User Account Control: Detect application installations and prompt for elevation

Set its value to Disabled.

5.Locate the following policy in the right pane:
User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode

6.Locate the following policy in the right pane:
User Account Control: Only elevate UIAccess applications that are installed in secure locations

Restart the computer when done.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:02 pm 

Sorry for the bump, but I'm having the same problem. I'm running Win 7 x64, have UAC disabled, and am running FSBuild as an administrator. Any ideas?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:27 pm 

You will simplify life immensely if you uninstall FSBuild and re-install under the root directory - that will take care of any permissions issues with FSBuild; if you have installed FS in the Program Files(x86) subdirectory you must run FSB from the right click menu item "run as administrator" or it can't write to FS. If you have FSB installed there and UAC off, the same run procedure should work. Make sure to select your airport runways from the dropdown list - for whatever reason FSB will frequently come up with non-existant runways displayed and SIDs/STARs will not appear as a consequence. If you are not already upgraded to the 2.4.x version, I recommend you do so.

DJ