Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:58 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:14 am 

i downladed fs build ver. 2.4.0.18 on my system win7 (64bit) FS2004. On the option page the flightplan export paths are wrong and can not be changed, as well as on on the export function of the airplanes the checkmarks don't stay in memory, every time i restart fsbuild the checkmarks are gone??!! many thanks for help

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:54 am 

To begin with, I assume you had an earler version 2.x installed before installing 2.4.0.18? If that's the case then you can probably solve your problem (since you are running Win7) by turning UAC off and running FSBuild from the right click menu item "run as administrator". You will need to set the FS_HOME path (first item in the options path list) to point at your FS installation and save it. If you didn't have an earlier version installed, then that's your problem. If you didn't have one at all, then you will need to buy the product.

DJ

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:11 am 

Many thanks for help, UAC is turned off and i have uninstalled latest ver 2.4.0.18, have installed ver 2.0 and reinstalled latest ver2.4.0.18 but problem not solved export dont work.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:19 am 

If the program isn't holding the checkmarks and paths, then the fsbuild2.cfg is not being written to. In addition to checking the menu items, did you also check the boxes on the treeview in the "settings" tab of the "options" pages and press the "save config options" button? It would help me to figure out what's going on if you could copy and paste the content of your fsbuild2.cfg file into your message...

DJ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:23 am 

Hi thanks for hints, fsbuild works now, except for export on Flight one ATR, and Active Sky. Concerning the flight one ATR export i suppose i have to find the correct path, but for the Active Sky i dont find a button to choose export , but i get an error message?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:24 am 

If you installed the ATR in the default path, the export path should be set when you set the FS_HOME entry on the options|export directories page. What version of Active Sky are you using? I can tell you the correct path to get the weather, but I need to know the version because they are all different with regard to the path. Once again, if you would copy and paste the content of your fsbuild2.cfg file into your message I could get a better idea of the problems you are experiencing...

DJ