[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - Exporting plan difficulties

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:47 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:41 pm 

I have been getting the unable to create flight plan message for three days now---I have tried everything including buying a new copy of the program---I have watched the tutorial video and have pointed the program to my root flight sim folder and set the config and restarted the program---I am going crazy---can anybody help?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:56 pm 

OK, so I need more info - what's your OS, and copy and paste in your message the contents of your fsbuild2.cfg file please...

DJ

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:22 am 

I am using Win 8---I do not know where to find and copy the FSBuild Config file

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:46 am 

I'm afraid I can't help you much with Win8 - permissions are different than in Win7 and I don't have a copy of the program. However, make sure UAC is turned to its lowest level and run FSBuild from the right click "run as administrator" if that option exists in Win8. The FSBuild2.cfg file lives in the directory in which you have installed FSBuild.

DJ

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:14 pm 

Hello,

Over the weekend I have become increasingly frustrated with the FS build program. I have purchased this program a number of times, my latest purchase was two or three days ago. I have followed the directions supplied with the program in terms of setting it up to export flight plans and I am constantly confronted with the message unable to create flight plan.

As far as I can tell this forum is the only place where technical support for FS build is provided (I might be wrong about this) and as you can read from the previous posts only one person responded to my request for support and that person said that they were unable to help me due to the fact that they don’t own Windows 8. Can someone tell me whether the FS build program works with Windows 8 or not.

Prior to installing Windows 8 on my computer I have used FS build for many many years in conjunction with my PMDG products and radar contact--- now there seems to be a big problem.

If this form is not the only place to get support for FS build could someone please point me in the right direction so that I can make further attempts at getting the FS build flight planner to work.

Thank you for any help that you might provide ----cheers--- have a good day to all!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:43 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:57 pm 

Hi Ernie,

A few days ago I was getting the error message which you see commented on often in the forums--- the short version of the error message was simply unable to create flight plan. I was not able to get too much help here in the forum so like all other flight simulator practitioners I kept fooling around going on the web looking up YouTube videos, and sorting thru anything I could to try to find a solution to my problem. I do not really know how, but I eventually managed to get the program to create flight plans. I should more accurately state that I was able to get the program to say that it created flight plans, because although it would create a flight plan which I could find in my users folder under the my documents, flight simulator X files--- a flight plan that I could use for instance with radar contact--- I was unable to locate the PMDG file that FS build said that it created.

I looked in the Microsoft flight simulator X folder, under PMDG, under flight plans and was unable to locate a file either in the flight plans folder or in the NGX folder. For instance, I would make for example a flight plan from San Francisco to Los Angeles (KSFOKLAX) and FS build would say that it created a flight plan for flight simulator FSX and for PMDG I would find the file for the FSX but I am not able to find this supposedly created file in the PMDG folder. At some point during this two or three days of working on this problem I was able to create a flight plan from San Francisco to Dallas-Fort Worth and also one from San Francisco to Chicago O’Hare that did show up in the PMDG folder----and those programs worked in the PMDG FMC once they were placed inside the end GX folder which resides in the PMDG folder. They would not load in the FMC unless they were placed manually inside the and GX folder.

To specifically answer your most recent post in the forum concerning this issue on my post

1. For the most part I’m not getting an error message any longer I am simply not finding the PMDG flight plan file that FS build says that it created.

2. I turned off the UA C in Windows 8

3. I would attempt to figure out a way to post the FS build2.cfg file but I cannot find it anywhere. I know that it is supposed to reside within the FS build directory but I cannot manually find it in their and when I do a file search within Windows 8 the program says that there is no such file.

Thank you for trying to help with my problem this is so frustrating----I have not been flying any of my virtual airline flights for months now due to the fact that there is such a long and tedious problem with getting FS build, radar contact, PMDG aircraft, my virtual airline acars, my ultimate traffic, my Rex, my set of mega scenery 2.0 new states, (somewhere over 30 states now), my easy dock camera etc.

Cheers--- hope somebody can figure out the no file in thePMDG folder issue

Dorn Cranert