[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner • View topic - FSBuild v24032 started shutting down

Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:20 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:11 am 

Fsbuild (v24032) started shutting down after getting the Active Sky weather (draw route on map) would be next per screenshot.
I rebuilt the Options/Navdata/"rebuild Map Database and it worked once.
When I try to build a new route e.g. KSAN KLAX it builds goes to get weather then shuts down.

Note: I rebuilt the Map Databse again, rebooted the PC and ran FSBuild again .. FSBuild shut down without displaying the route on the map and the FSBroute.log is also empty..

the Win7 Event Viewer shows:
Fsbuild2.exe
54a6ebf2
ntdll.dll
5915f8e8
c0000005
000222e2
01d2f258f90bbe91
F:\FSBuild\Fsbuild2.exe
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
4085cef1-5e4c-11e7-8af3-408d5c553e7a

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:24 am 

Hi,

I have no real idea what the problem is. The crash log shows an "access violation" which is basically MS speak for "something bad happened". Have you tried running FSB from the right click "run as administrator"? Have you recently changed the path to AS weather - these are the most common:

ACTIVESKY=C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\AS2012\Weather
ACTIVESKY=C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\AS16_FSX\Weather
ACTIVESKY=C:\Users\Scott\AppData\Roaming\HiFi\ASNFSX\Weather

Have you made any other system changes before this problem arose?

DJ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:06 am 

DJ,

Thanks for the reply.
Previously I used ASN for FSX/ P3Dv3 and all ok with FSBuild.

I purchased AS16 upgrade for P3Dv3 and now also using AS16 beta for P3Dv4.

I also have ASN for FSX.

All Active sky snapshots FSX/P3Dv3/P3Dv4 (current_wx snapshot.txt) go to here (common folder):
F:\ActiveSky-Common-Wx-Snapshot

Note:
I uninstalled FSBuild, redownloaded it from SimMarket ... same problem.
Applied the FSBuils Update v24032 ... same problem.
Using my FSbuild2.cfg .... same problem.

[FSBUILD]
DEFFPCATEGORY=fsb_user_FP.txt
AUTOREFRESH_DELAY=1
AIRCRAFT=B737-600 w/ PMDG 737NG Addon
ROUTELINE=1
AUTOGEN_RTE_LIMIT=2000
WEATHERPROG=ACTIVESKY

[MS-FLIGHTSIMULATOR]
FS_HOME=F:\FSX
FSC_PLN=F:\FSC9\FLIGHTPLAN\FSC
ACTIVESKY=F:\ActiveSky-Common-Wx-Snapshot

[FLY!]

[PS1]

[X-PLANE]

[STARTUP]
TOC_TOD
CLEARMAP_BEFORE_BUILD
DISPRTEWPTSONMAP
WINDS_ALOFT
RVSM_FL
FSC
FSX_GPS
LAGOMD80
PMDG737NG
AUTOREFRESH_ON

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:06 pm 

Hi,

I don't see anything wrong with your cfg file. Have you tried using the AS16 default output path? I have never tried using anything other than the defaults and wonder if those are what FSB is expecting? I have used all of the programs I listed (as well as ASE for that matter) and always used the default paths and have never had any issues.

DJ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:12 pm 

DJ,

Yes, I also tried the default ASN FSX default path .. it crashed also.

So, Next I did this:

I uninstalled AS16 P3Dv3 and AS16 P3Dv4 Beta

I reinstalled AS16 P3Dv3

I uninstalled FSBuild

I reinstalled FSBuild (Simmarket)
Crashed

I did the FSBuild 032 Update
Crashed

If I just start FSBuild (default install setup) and put KDTW KORD in the route lin then select PM.
Crash

See screenshot.

I think I need a debugger program to see what is causing it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:44 pm 

Hi,

I don't know what to tell you - it doesn't ever crash for me.

DJ

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:40 pm 

I got this partial results once prior to the crash.

Maybe Ernie can help here?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:17 pm 

I tried another test .. I loaded a route via the Categories / Logged routes.
Note: I copied previously saved backups of my fsbuild aircraft and user flight plans.

It loaded and even created a route on the MAP and an fsbuild log text file.

But I did see other problems.

See screenshots:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:58 pm 

Found the problem with FSBuild (and Orbx [FTX Central updates/downloads/install] later).

The problem was not FSBuld.

As DJ mentioned ..."Have you made any other system changes before this problem arose?

A few days ago I downloaded a temperature checking program (Piriform Speccy) to verify another P3Dv4 forum user's OverTemp problems.
I wanted to check my CPU and Graphics card temps using the same program he was using which showed OverTemps on his system.
Ref: http://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=125578

The program was Piriform Speccy (free download) installed several Unwanted programs on my PC (Google Chromium e.g.).
I uninstalled it after checking temperatures .. and uninstalled the other unwanted programs that Piriform Speccy had installed.

But I missed one .....

Today I started checking my Win7 Control panel (programs) for recently installed programs.

I found ByteFence Antimalware ..... which I never personally downloaded or installed.

I un-installed it .. rebooted the PC and all Orbx product updates downloaded (quickly) and installed without "Interruption" (into FSX/P3Dv3 and P3Dv4).
FSBuild was also creating routes but I still see bad data calculations etc.

So, I will Uninstall / reinstall FSbuild and report back.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:49 am 

Ok, getting better.
Got FSBuild reinstalled , current FSBuild v032 version .. using my aircraft, my old FSBcfg and current Navigraph airac .

Route and Map ok.
Route log has data.

Manually entered data shows up ok

Calculated values are wrong ??

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:34 am 

The bad data was my error .. I failed to copy my aircraft's PRF file back into the FSBuild Aircraft folder.

Here Level D 767 Perf was added and all data looks good.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:09 am 

Hi,

Glad you got it sorted out . . .

DJ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:58 pm 

DJ,

Thanks for your help .. it was greatly appreciated.