Fsbuild-2 Flight Planner

Fsbuild 2 support forum
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: ISG1 startup problem
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:18 pm 

Hello to averybody,
few months ago I successfully used the ISG1 on my windows 7 64 with FS9 under the following directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9.
But today I'm trying to use IGS1 that is installed under the new following directory (after my new fs2004 installation):
D:\Flight Simulator 9
So now I launch the FS2004, when ready I select the aircraft (in my case Overland A319 with the retrofit panel already installed) and when I launch the flight my FS2004 is getting freeze with the "not responding" message (ctrl-alt-del --> windows activity window).
To use it at the moment I'm forced to open FS2004, launch the flight loading the Cessna172 first then select my Overland A319. Using this method I can fly with no problems, but when I'm going to close the flight session or closing the program (exit from fs9) the fs2004 program is getting freeze and not responding anymore, so to close I need to press cntrl+alt+del.
Do you have any idea about this issue?
It is happening only with the ISG1 under D:\Flight Simulator 9.
If I remove - disinstall the ISG1 program... I'm able to launch the flight without any problem... but in this case the ISG1 retrofit panel is not available with the error message on the gauge.
How I can fix this situation?
It is very frustrating, I hope to receive a good input or any idea to make a work around on it.
Thank you and best regards
Andrea

Post subject: Re: ISG1 startup problem
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:11 pm 

Hello again,
I found out the problem: ISG1_TCAS.ini it is generating my problem.
Is is inside the gauge folder with isg1.gau and ISG1_TCAS.gau.
If I remove the ISG1_TCAS.ini I'm able to open the FS9 program and launch the flight with no problems.
The problem is that always when I launch the program, it is automatically generated inside the gauge folder... so when I'm going to exit from the FS9... the program not responding again...
Now I'm sure the problem is concerning the ISG1_TCAS.ini but why it is happening?
When I used the ISG1 gauges with my old FS9 installation under C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9 it worked fine... and now with this configuration I'm getting trouble with it..
Pls help me in order to fix this problem.
Thank you again and b.regards
Andrea