Another possible issue - after having added a SID and STAR, I come out of PM mode to manually add a VOR by typing in the route bar; in this case, MEI. When I go right back into PM mode, the SID & STAR are wiped from the grid and route bar, only leaving the transitions, in this case, JAMMR and JAN. This has been noted in other locations as well - SID/STARs don't stick between PM modes.
I tried, but so far I'm not able to re-create this result.
Maybe try ver 22.214.171.124
after having added a SID and STAR, I come out of PM mode to manually add a VOR by typing in the route bar; in this case, MEI.
You don't need to leave plan mode to do this.
- Select the row on the table/grid you wish to add the new waypoint.
- Press the 'Insert' key to insert a new row into the table.
- Enter the Id of the new Navaid into column 1 of the new row.
- If there is more than one Navaid with that identifier a small down arrow will appear in that cell.
- Click on the arrow and a menu will open displaying all the Navaids in the database with that identifier.
- Selert the Navaid you wish from thye menu.
By default the closest Navaid to the previous waypoint in the table is listed first (Vor's are listed above NDB's).
- When a new item is added to the table in plan mode , the route bar is updated automatically.